Thursday, May 25, 2006

Going to Pensacola


Well I am off to Pensacola (that's in Florida if you were educated in America.) I'm going to go see my daughter and see how high I can get her on sugar. I think everyone should have a 5 year old daughter to spoil. I wish I could do it full time. Screw work....

I was going to take her to Pensacola Beach this weekend but for many years gays and lesbos have taken over the beaches during Memorial Day. Just what I want...my daughter asking my why two boys are kissing and why those girls over there have boy haircuts. Gee Audrey, um they are confused and are there for the subject of off color comedy.

Are there gay lions or bears? Do two male bears hump each other just for the hell of it? So they say humans and dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure. Are there gay dolphins? If not, humans are screwed up. :)

Anyway, one day I am sure I may (or may not) have to tell my daughter what gay means(not the happy definition either).

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually lots of animals have sex for pleasure. Also, humans aren't the only animal that perform homosexual acts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


2006 Suspiration